Build Your Own Method
Customers who want to design and build their own Method will receive a one day training course in the use of the ‘Build Method' (see below) and an introduction to the features of the Method Manager module of
of the Change Factory.
This training course is recommended for anyone who will be involved in the design, build and support of a new Method.
The training will teach you how to apply the end-to-end design and build process:
- Prepare Method: defining outcomes of your Method, its structure, understanding existing collateral, setting up the Design Team;
- Design Method: defining stages, tasks and roles and their inter-relationships, identifying gaps in existing collateral;
- Build Method: using the Method Manager to build the Method, verifying completion of the Method;
- Test Method: testing the newly-built Method, resolving gaps in design and function;
- Implement Method: preparing for roll-out, user training, implementing Method and obtaining feedback;
- Review and Improve: evaluating feedback, agreeing improvements
- Companies who plan to support their selected or developed Method should also attend the Manage Your Method training module.
- We can also provide a Methods Consultant to guide customers through the design and build process – see Design and Build Service.